Smartpartz Hard Kore
FITS THE FOLLOWING EXHAUSTS:
Bub 7 True Duals
SMARTPARTZ PART NUMBER:
2 Hard Kore Quiet Baffles,
1 Allen Key, 4 Allen Screws, 1 Drill Bit.
Use Loctite on all screws.
1. Remove original baffle from exhaust with allen key provided.
2. Insert Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle into opening of original baffle as shown in diagram (sometimes a louver on the original baffle may need to be filed down slightly).
3. Center punch louver so that the 1/4” hole you drill will line up with the center of the hole in the Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle threaded tab. Remove Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle and drill hole through the louver. Attach Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle with the allen screw supplied and mark other side. Remove Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle and drill hole in opposite side of baffle.
4. Insert Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle and ensure it is squarely mounted inside the original baffle and attach with allen screws supplied.
5. Reinstall original baffle.
MSRP $69.95 per pair (plus shipping & handling, tax if applicable)
NOTE : As with all motor modifications, some rejetting may be required. The baffles may create a slightly rich condition in some circumstances.
Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffles
for Bub 7 True Duals
Copyright © 2016 Smartpartz, LLC. All rights reserved.
QUIET DOWN YOUR CRUISER EXHAUST