2.25" Hard Kore
Quiet baffles available for immediate delivery.
Call Smartpartz tollfree on 1-800-560-0368 within USA,
9am-4pm US Pacific Standard Time
MSRP $69.95 per pair (plus shipping & handling, tax if applicable)
FITS THE FOLLOWING EXHAUSTS:
Cobra Speedster Swept
(will not fit Suzuki M109R)
SMARTPARTZ PART NUMBER:
2 Hard Kore Quiet Baffles,
1 Allen Keys, 2 Allen Screws.
Use Loctite on all screws.
Use WD40 on both ends of original baffle to ease reinstallation.
1. Remove exhaust end cap (if applicable) and original baffle with allen key provided.
2. Drill 5/16” hole in original baffle 5/16ths of an inch from end.
3. Insert Hard Kore Baffle into original baffle so that the Hard Kore Baffle is hard up against the end of the original baffle and the threaded tab is centered in the hole you drilled (ignore 2nd tab) - DO NOT SCREW yet.
4. Reinsert original baffle with Hard Kore Baffle into exhaust pipe. Align hole. Now insert screw through pipe, original baffle & Hard Kore Baffle and retighten.
5. Replace end cap (if applicable).
NOTE : As with all motor modifications, some rejetting may be required. The baffles may create a slightly rich condition in some circumstances.
Hard Kore Quiet Baffles
for Cobra Speedster Swept
Copyright © 2014 Smartpartz, LLC. All rights reserved.