Copyright © 2014 Smartpartz, LLC. All rights reserved.
2.5" Hard Kore
Countersunk Hole You Drill
Quiet baffles available for immediate delivery.
Call Smartpartz tollfree on 1-800-560-0368 within USA,
9am-4pm US Pacific Standard Time
MSRP $69.95 per pair (plus shipping & handling, tax if applicable)
FITS THE FOLLOWING EXHAUSTS:
Most Hard Krome 2.5" American Classic II
A slightly richer condition may occur on motorcycles over 1100cc.
SMARTPARTZ PART NUMBER:
2 Hard Kore Quiet Baffles,
1 Allen Keys, 2 Allen Screws,
1/4” Drill Bit.
Use Loctite on all screws.
1. Remove exhaust end cap.
2. Locate countersunk hole around end cap and drill 1/4" hole.
3. Apply a bead of high temperature silicon adhesive inside the billet end cap where the cap of the Smartpartz Hard Kore baffle will sit.
4. Insert billet end cap aligning hole you drilled with hole in exhaust pipe.
5. Insert Hare Kore baffle and align nut with the hole you drilled in the billet end cap.
6. Insert screw supplied through hole in exhaust, through the hole you drilled in the billet and end cap into the nut on the Smartpartz Hard Kore baffle. Allow high temp silicone adhesive to dry.
NOTE : As with all motor modifications, some rejetting may be required. The baffles may create a slightly rich condition in some circumstances.
2.5" Hard Kore Quiet Baffles
- American Classic II
With 2.5" Baffles Installed.