Copyright © 2014 Smartpartz, LLC. All rights reserved.
Countersunk Hole You Drill
Quiet baffles available for immediate delivery.
Call Smartpartz tollfree on 1-800-560-0368 within USA,
9am-4pm US Pacific Standard Time
MSRP $69.95 per pair (plus shipping & handling, tax if applicable)
FITS THE FOLLOWING EXHAUSTS:
Roadburner 2.5" Street Pro
SMARTPARTZ PART NUMBER:
2 Hard Kore Quiet Baffles,
1 Allen Key, 2 Allen Screws,
1/8” Drill Bit, 1/4” Drill Bit.
Use Loctite on all screws.
1. Remove exhaust end cap by unscrewing exhaust allen screw with allen key (supplied).
2. Locate countersunk hole on end cap adjacent to threaded hole (choose one). Take 1/8” drill bit (supplied) and drill a starter hole. Take 1/4” drill bit (supplied) and drill hole.
3. Important – put a bead of High Temperature Silicone Adhesive Gasket Maker or similar in the end cap to seat the baffle into the end cap. Place baffle in endcap.
4. Insert button allen screw through exhaust pipe into baffle tab. Ensure baffle is installed squarely. You should now have an installed baffle in your end cap which you can place aside to dry for 24 hours.
5. Remove button allen screw from endcap. Insert endcap and baffle assembly into the exhaust. Secure with button allen screw.
NOTE : As with all motor modifications, some rejetting may be required. The baffles may create a slightly rich condition in some circumstances.
Roadburner Street Pro
Hard Kore Quiet Baffles