FITS THE FOLLOWING EXHAUSTS:
Vance & Hines Monster Ovals - older style without billet endcaps
SMARTPARTZ PART NUMBER:
2 Hard Kore Baffles, 1 Allen Key,
2 Allen Screws, 2 Spacers
INSTALLATION TIPS :
* Use Loctite on all screws.
* The hardest part of the installation is drilling through the bottom of the stainless steel tip on the original baffle. We recommend taking the original baffle to a machine shop to drill the 5/16" hole required.
1. Remove the 3 screws securing the original baffle with allen key provided, and remove it.
2. Drill a 5/16" hole 0.9" from the bottom edge of the stainless steel tip.
3. Insert Hard Kore Baffle as shown in diagram and insert spacer between hole you drilled in bottom wall of original baffle and threaded tab on the Smartpartz Hard Kore Baffle.
4. Tighten with screw supplied.
5. Reinstall original baffles with Smartpartz Hard Kore Baffles attached.
NOTE : As with all motor modifications, some rejetting may be required. The baffles may create a slightly rich condition in some circumstances. Generally, leaning up the fuel/air mixture screw slightly is all that is required.
Quiet baffles available for immediate delivery.
Call Smartpartz tollfree on 1-800-560-0368 within USA,
9am-4pm US Pacific Standard Time
MSRP $69.95 per pair (plus shipping & handling, tax if applicable)
Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffles for Vance & Hines Monster Ovals
(older style - without billet endcaps)
Copyright © 2014 Smartpartz, LLC. All rights reserved.
from bottom edge of tip
Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffle
-------------- spacer ---------------